Our 2 campuses in the Gambia serve students and communities as we carry out our mission of teaching, research, and service.
Located at West coast region of the country, close to majority of the schools with on-campus accommodation
The headquarters of the College is located in Brikama, Western Division, 22 miles from the capital city of Banjul. This property is about 600 acres in size. The vast expanse of land provides room for expansion and for the agricultural activities of the School of Agriculture.
The Brikama campus was built in 1981 and consists of the following:
- Dormitory blocks for both male and female students
- An academic block shared by the Schools of Agriculture and Education
- An administrative block
- A utility wing with modern kitchen and dining facilities
- An assembly hall
- A resource centre and a library.
Today, these facilities have increased with the addition of the ultra modern School of Public Health building consisting of:
- A modern auditorium
- A second library
- Science laboratories and classrooms
- Catering and dining facilities.
Located at the city of the country, close to main Hospital RVTH with on-campus accommodation
The Banjul campus lies in the heart of the capital city Banjul. Situated at Marina Parade, the School of Nursing and Midwifery is close to he largest hospital in the country (the Royal Victoria Teaching Hospital). Its proximity to the hospital allows the trainee nurses easy access to the facility where most of their clinical experiences are acquired.
The Campus has:
- Dormitories to accommodate both male and female students nurses.
- Laboratories and lecture rooms
- Offices for tutors
- An auditorium
- Catering and dining facilities
The Gambia College also share it campuses with the University of the Gambia